Payment and guarantee
1. The Buyer may choose one of these payment methods for paying for Goods:
• Payment by credit card.
• Via Internet banks (Payment Centre) - the client is automatically redirected to the selected bank
NB! When paying using a bank link, be sure to click the "Return to the seller" button on the bank's page.
• Payment by bank transfer
• Payment for the goods on delivery upon receipt at the "Omniva" and "Itella Smartpost" parcel machine (select when purchasing "pay with cash on delivery ")
• Payment in cash or credit card upon delivery (only within the limits of Tallinn city)
• Our company is the main processor of personal data. Our company transfers the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
• Payment by credit card. Card information is asked in a secure environment and card information is visible neither to third parties nor the seller. To complete the payment, the customer is directed to the Card Centre of Banks database, where payment information is saved.
• No customer data is used in later campaigns without the customer's agreement.
• All payments in the Republic of Estonia are made in Euro (eur).