Payment and guarantee
1. The Buyer may choose one of these payment methods for paying for Goods:
• Payment by credit card.
• Via Internet banks (Payment Centre) - the client is automatically redirected to the selected bank
Links to Estonian banks:
Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Pocopay
The payments are made by Maksekeskus AS. Payment takes place outside the online store in a secure environment - when paying with a bank link in the secure environment of the respective bank and when paying by credit card in the secure environment of Maksekeskus AS. The seller does not have access to the customer's bank and credit card details. The agreement comes into force from the moment the amount due is received on the current account of the online store.
NB! When paying using a bank link, be sure to click the "Return to the seller" button on the bank's page.
• Payment by bank transfer
• Payment for the goods on delivery upon receipt at the "Omniva" and "Itella Smartpost" parcel machine (select when purchasing "pay with cash on delivery ")
• Payment in cash or credit card upon delivery (only within the limits of Tallinn city)
• Our company is the main processor of personal data. Our company transfers the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
• Payment by credit card. Card information is asked in a secure environment and card information is visible neither to third parties nor the seller. To complete the payment, the customer is directed to the Card Centre of Banks database, where payment information is saved.
• No customer data is used in later campaigns without the customer's agreement.
• All payments in the Republic of Estonia are made in Euro (eur).