Silk duvet 100% Mulberry silk
Filling: 100% Mulberry silk
Weight: 2,0 kg (200x230 cm)
- 1,5 kg (150x210 cm)
Upper material: cotton jacquard, white color
Warning: Last items in stock!
Silk is a unique natural material which was discovered in China 5000 years ago.
Properties of silk do not need to be advertised, they need to beused.
Beautiful dream that will be provided for you with a silk blanket and a silk pillow brings joy and health and preserves youth for you and your loved ones.
We offer to your attention the luxury blankets and pillows filled with natural silk of the highest quality (Mulberry). We draw your attention to the fact that unlike wild silk (Tussah) silk (Mulberry) has much better properties. Due to these properties, it is quite a unique material which has interactions with the body.
Silk (Mulberry) is obtained from silkworm cocoons grown in special conditions. Silk fiber is a natural, environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic material that consists of 97% of fibrous protein, 3% of fats and waxes, and also contains 18 amino acids which have a positive influence on a person's metabolism.
The main advantages of silk:
1. Silk provides a good sleep and charge the person with vigor for the whole next day.
2. Excellent thermal properties of silk do not allow to freeze during the winter and sweat during the summer.
3. The silk possesses anti-acarine, anti-bacterial and anti-allergenic properties.
4. Silk is highly hygroscopic, so absorbing moisture it remains dry and lush.
5. Silk is not a source of dust and never has pellets.
6. Care for the blanket is very easy. To do this you need to bring it tothe open air 2-3 times a year.
7. Silk is not recommended to be washed.
|Filling||100% Mulberry silk|
|Upper material||cotton jacquard, white|
No customer reviews for the moment.